The Clik™ ETI (Enhanced Tone Innovation) gives you easy, one-handed adjustment, an advanced quick-release button, and can be stored behind the nut when not in use. Plus, the Paige Clik ETI features a patented bar system. In essence the bar acts like a nut requiring little tightening. This greatly reduces the need for retuning when you move the capo. The bar system consists of specialized outserts made of a nut like material individually molded for each string. Each outsert has a radius to ensure that the string always positions in the center even after string bending. Underneath the individual pieces lies a rubber cushion that allows for even pressure and adapts to the radius of the fretboard. Resulting in buzz free sustain with a more natural, bright sound almost as if you were not using a capo. There is no more worry of your guitar pulling out of tune while maintaining a great sustain. This capo is made deep enough to go over the nut of most electric guitars and wide enough to go to the 6th fret of most electric guitars. If you would like a capo to go past the sixth fret, please contact us for a special order.
Handmade in America since 1988
- Unique patented design
- Controllable tension
- No string buzz or muting
- Moves quickly and easily
- Conveniently stores behind the nut
- ETI bar
How to use:
- Make sure the capo screw is twisted to the full open position and place the capo on the fretboard securing the clip.
- Push the screw to tighten the capo.
- Turn the screw for precision adjustment.
- Do not over-tighten
- Before releasing the Clik release button, loosen the thumb screw 1/4 turn. This will relieve the tension and prolong the life of the releasing mechanism. Now ‘Click’ for full release.
- Can store behind the nut when not in use
- Inside Width: 1 7/8″ (1.875)
- Open Depth: 1 1/8” (1.125)
- Closed Depth: 11/16″ (.687)
- Radius: Has a precise 10 in. radius on the bar to match most electric necks