The Paige Clik™ Banjo (fits past the 4th fret)/Mandolin 14” radius capo is effective, affordable, and easy to use — and it’s curved to fit your 14” radius instrument fingerboard. Paige collected years of award-winning artist feedback and came up with an innovative design that eliminates string buzz by pulling from the center rather than the side.
The Clik gives you easy, one-handed adjustment, an advanced quick-release mechanism, and can be stored behind the nut when not in use. Plus, the Paige Clik™ Banjo/Mandolin 14” Radius capo features non-marring tubing at all contact points to protect your instrument’s finish.
Handmade in America since 1988.
- Unique patented design
- Controllable tension
- No string buzz or muting
- Moves quickly and easily
- Conveniently stores behind the nut
How to use:
- Squeeze side to open and “snap” bar in place
- Push thumb screw to slide and set and tighten for final set
- Do not over-tighten
- Before releasing, loosen to relieve tension and ‘Click’ for full release
- Can store behind the nut when not in use
- Width: 1 13/16” (1.812)
- Open Depth: 1 1/4”
- Closed Depth: 13/16”
- Radius: Fits past the 4th fret – 14” radius. Same as PC-B5-1.812-R except it has a radiused bar