Direct center-tension design, quick-release mechanism and finish-safe tubing for 5-string banjo and mandolin models. Our smallest banjo/mandolin capo. Fits to the 4th fret on a 5 string and works very well on a mandolin.
Handmade in America since 1988.
- Unique patented design
- Controllable tension
- No string buzz or muting
- Moves quickly and easily
- Conveniently stores behind the nut
How to use:
- Squeeze sides to open and close the bar making sure it securely locks into place
- Push the thumb screw to slide and set. Then turn the screw for final precision adjustment.
- Do not over-tighten
- Before releasing, turn to loosen the thumb screw. This will relieve the tension and prolong the life of the releasing mechanism. Now ‘Click’ for full release
- Can store behind the nut when not in use
- Width: 1 7/16” (1.437)
- Open Depth: 1 3/16”
- Closed Depth: 3/4”
- Radius: Fits to 4th fret max. on a 5 string. No Radius