The Clik™ ETI (Enhanced Tone Innovation) gives you easy, one-handed adjustment, an advanced quick-release button, and can be stored behind the nut when not in use. Plus, the Paige Clik ETI features a patented bar system. In essence the bar acts like a nut requiring little tightening. This greatly reduces the need for retuning when you move the capo. The bar system consists of specialized outserts made of a nut like material individually molded for each string. Each outsert has a radius to ensure that the string always positions in the center even after string bending. Underneath the individual pieces lies a rubber cushion that allows for even pressure and adapts to the radius of the fretboard. Resulting in buzz free sustain with a more natural, bright sound almost as if you were not using a capo. There is no more worry of your guitar pulling out of tune while maintaining a great sustain.
Handmade in America since 1988
- Unique patented design
- Controllable tension
- No string buzz or muting
- Moves quickly and easily
- Conveniently stores behind the nut
- ETI bar
How to use:
- Make sure the capo screw is twisted to the full open position and place the capo on the fretboard securing the clip.
- Push the screw to tighten the capo.
- Turn the screw for precision adjustment.
- Do not over-tighten
- Before releasing the Clik release button, loosen the thumb screw 1/4 turn. This will relieve the tension and prolong the life of the releasing mechanism. Now ‘Click’ for full release.
- Can store behind the nut when not in use
- Width: 2 1/4” (2.250)
- Open Depth: 1 1/8” (1.125)
- Closed Depth: 11/16”. For wider profile necks, works well on 1 3/4, 1 13/16, & 1 7/8 necks
- Radius: Radius of bar 16”